Intensive Weekend Workshop
The Craft of Green Screen
April 8th & 9th
- Saturday 10-5:30 Sunday 10-5:30
- Acting/Tech/Scenes Exercises Green Screened
- 10 Actors, 14 Hours – Two Teachers
Save $50 – Pay in full by 3/15/17
Green Screen: “The biggest changes in the acting profession since the advent of talkies. ” – Wall Street Journal 6/18/15. Featuring Penny Templeton Studio READ MORE
Penny Templeton prepares actors to move seamlessly from theater to television to film. She arms our actors to stay on the cutting edge of the craft, by adapting the techniques of the great legends for use in this ever-changing world they work in. In this new class Actors will hone their technique through cutting edge Acting & Camera exercises developed for green screen.
“Actors must constantly summon dramatic performances while looking at scenery and co-stars that aren’t there”
Day 1: Technique
- Sensory Work
- Use of Substitutions and As-Ifs.
- Green Screen tools and props.
- Spacial Relationships
- Exercises recorded and played back
Day 2: Shooting Green Scenes
- Trapped on a ledge
- Chased by dinosaurs
- Climbing a mountain
- Flying a jet plane
- Exploring a mysterious planet,
- Piloting a starship
- In a restaurant or
- Camping in the mountains.
- Class must paid in full prior to first class, unless split payment arrangements have be previously made
- No Refunds after the first class (See Makeup Policy Below)
- $100 Non Refundable Deposit required to enroll in Class
- Balance due before the first class*
- There is a $15 Accounting Fee for Split Payment Plans