- This event has passed.
Scene Study / Acting Technique Class
May 6, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$250.00
With Hank Schob
Monthly – Tuesday 6:30-9:30pm
The Scene Study/Technique is designed for the actor who has a basic understanding of the fundamentals of a solid acting technique and wants to further develop their technique through scene study and technique work. Every week the class begins with Penny Templeton’s ACTING BARRE. This exercise works on all of the fundamental parts of the Structure of the acting technique. Each month the class will mount a new scene on stage. The month will commence with a table read and script analysis and culminate with all of the actors performing the scene on stage with props and costumes. During middle weeks the actors will work on structure, technique and stagecraft as the scene is rehearsed and developed. While the goal of each scene is the “performance” in the final week of the month, each week’s rehearsals will include acting exercises and technique work designed to strengthen and reinforce the various techniques that make up the actor’s craft. This class is ideal for the Intermediate and Experienced actor who is looking build and grow in their craft through practical, real on stage experience.
The class size is limited to allow every actor in class a chance to get up on stage for exercises and scenes at least 2 times in every class. This is an Acting class not a watching class. Actors ta
Scene Study Schedule
On-Going Weekly Class
Cost $250 per month
Homework Scenes for Class (Password protected)
Actors enrolling in this class must have completed one of the following
- Beginning Acting Technique
- Introductory Coaching Package
- Class Cost $250/Month
- $50.00 Deposit — To be put on a roster or to keep your place on a class roster you must declare your intent to join or continue the next month by putting down a $50.00 Non-refundable deposit. The balance ($200.00) is due on or before the first class.
- All Payments must be completed before beginning the first class of the month.
- No refunds once the class has started: Make up classes are an option.
- Make up Classes will only be granted for illness or professional paying acting work. [Missing class for family or personal reasons or your option. REAL emergencies will be considered on a case by case basis]
- No prorating of class unless we are informed prior to the 1st class of any class conflicts.
- $15 Fee for splitting Payments
- All payments must be completed before beginning the 3rd class of the month
*(A minimum 2 month commitment is required for admittance to this class.)
/* <![CDATA[ */
var google_conversion_id = 977416589;
var google_custom_params = window.google_tag_params;
var google_remarketing_only = true;
/* ]]> */
<img height="1" width="1" style="border-style:none;" alt="" src="//googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/viewthroughconversion/977416589/?value=0&guid=ON&script=0"/>