Class Starts November 1st
Next Class starts January 17th, 2018
This Beginning Acting Class is ideal for the new actor who wants to explore the possibilities of a career in acting as well as the intermediate actor who wants to strengthen their grasp of the fundamental acting techniques necessary to succeed.
Wednesdays, 7:00 – 9:30pm
7 Weeks Only $395
Build your Acting Foundation with Hank Schob!
THE FUNDAMENTALS from Hank Schob on Vimeo.
This amazing beginning acting class is designed to build the actor’s understanding of the craft and the techniques used by great actors for over 100 years. This approach to the craft is grounded in the teachings of Stanislavsky and further developed by the great master teachers Lee Strasberg, Stella Adler, Uta Hagen, Sanford Meisner, Harold Clurman, and refined and brought into the 21st century by Penny Templeton to keep pace with the ever-increasing demands placed on today’s actor.
email@example.com. Our door is always open for free advice to actors.
2018 Class Schedule
- January 17
- March 14
- May 9
- July 11
- September 5
- October 31
Payment Policy and Other Class Details
- No Refunds
- (A Balance Due of $295 ) must be paid before the first class.
- The class may be paid in full or with two equal payments of $205 ($155 after deposit) made on week 1 and week 4
- (Split payment includes a $15 fee for accounting costs)
- Class size is limited to allow every actor in class a chance to get up on stage for exercises and scenes at least 2 times in every class. This is an Acting class not a watching class.
- Most actors move on to either the Scene Study Class or The Advanced on Camera Class for continued study after completion of the Beginning Acting Class
- ACTING LIONS will be used as the text-book for this class.