with Penny Templeton
For the Professional Actor – By Invitation
Master Acting Classes are for the performer whose training is at the highest level.
Ongoing Weekly Class (By Invitation Only*)
Two classes to choose from
$340 / Month based on a 4 class month [3 month minimum commitment]
“I have yet to find another class that incorporates exercises, cold audition scenes, scene study, on camera scenes, sensory work, writing, monologues, breathing and more. Penny teaches you how to get the job and what to do once you’ve got it.” —Tricia Helfer – Actress – Lucifer, The Firm, 17th Precinct, Battlestar Galactica, Dark Blue
To enroll in a Master Class Applicants must have previous training and professional experience and successfully completed one or more of the following classes:
- Introductory Coaching Package
- Beginning Acting Technique
- Intermediate Scene Study
- Advanced on Camera Class
AUDITING: Class is about working on your craft, exploring who you are, growing, trying new things, failing and getting right back up, and learning to take big risks. An “audience” impedes that process because no actor wants to fail or look bad in front strangers while learning something new. We instead offer 3 hour Free Sample Classes 4 times a year. For more information: Go to FREE Sample Class
– Make your Payment with PayPal –
For more information on Penny’s Approach visit her Articles on the craft of Acting
Be sure to check out the Master Classes filmed versions of a scene from
Saving Private Ryan
Thursday Master Class Wednesday Master Class
- $50.00 Deposit : To be put on a roster or to keep your place on a class roster you must declare your intent to join or continue the next month by putting down a Non-refundable deposit One (1) week prior to the first class of the month.
- Balance is due on or before the first class.
- No refunds once the class has started
- Make up Classes will only be granted for illness or professional paying acting work. Missing class for family or personal reasons or your option. [REAL emergencies will be considered on a case by case basis]
- No pro-rating of class unless we are informed prior to the 1st class of any upcoming conflicts.
- $15 fee for splitting payments
- All payments must be completed before beginning the 3rd class of the month