Call – 212 643 2614 or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- $30/hr. – Non-Profit
- $25/hr. – PTS Student Rate
- Long term rental, & Showcase, rates will be negotiated
- Staged Readings
- Improv nights
- Projector, 12′ Movie Screen available
- 32” monitor
- Camera, Lighting, recording equipment, Green Screen, plus 2 camera live switching, Available
- Adjoining 11×17 conference/dressing room available
- Head shots photography
- Video recording
The Barrington Theater (Studio A) was designed provides a comfortable environment for actors. It primarily serves as the home for Penny’s Master Classes and our Advanced On-Camera Class. It has hosted 3 one man shows as well as play readings. With its 12′ movie screen and projector it is also suitable for screenings. The built in set has entrance doors USL and USR as well as a 32″ television.
When in use for our On-Camera Class , this studio becomes a 2-3 camera, studio, with the actors able to do scenes that take place anywhere with our new switching console’s green screen capabilities. The studio has also been used for workshops, training classes and lectures, and as a sound stage for a web series.
*The rehearsal space has 2 “set” doors USL & USR and Studio B can be used as a dressing room with access to the USR set door. *Riser seating for 18 [Can seat up to 35 for shows & 50 for screenings]
Additional In-Studio Equipment Available
- 2 Cameras w/Tripods $25/hr each
- 2 scene/8 dimmer lighting console $7 per session
- 4 HDMI input switcher capable of live green screen w/preview monitor, 32″ “Live” camera monitor, HD USB recorder, 2X4 switcher for viewing recording and playback, $75/hr (first 2 hrs), $50/hr (hours 3-8)
- Small Costume collection $5 per costume, and Props cabinet $5 per studio rental (up to 8 hrs)
- Access to Studio B for use as a dressing room $12.75/hr. when rented in conjunction with studio A
- Projector, 12′ Movie Screen available $15/hr
- 32” monitor $5/hr.
Call 212 643 2614 or Email email@example.com