with Penny Templeton
Author of ACTING LIONS
For the Professional Actor – By Invitation only – Actors must submit a picture & resume
Our Online Live Acting Master Classes are for the performer whose training is at the highest level.
2023 Master Class Schedule
Former Acting Lions have booked over 150 Series Regular Roles – won 10 Emmys – a Golden Globe
$375 – 5wk month
Two classes to choose from:
- Wednesdays Starting February 1st 6-10pm
- Thursdays Starting February 2nd 6-10pm
“I have yet to find another class that incorporates exercises, cold audition scenes, scene study, on camera scenes, sensory work, writing, monologues, breathing and more. Penny teaches you how to get the job and what to do once you’ve got it.” —Tricia Helfer – Actress – Lucifer, The Firm, 17th Precinct, Battlestar Galactica, Dark Blue
“I love the online classes because like you said it simulates the self tape experience very closely and also the on camera closeup. Also, love the fact that I don’t have to commute 1 hr to get to a class.” —Jagan Badvel
“Unless you only want to do stage work this is a Video/Film Medium and 100% of the class is ON Camera . Logically it stands to reason that the more experience you have with Camera angles , lighting , blocking , matching shots pretty much everything that goes into filming a scene from a performer standpoint is addressed.” — Johnny Morrow
View more Testimonials
Applicants must have previous training and professional experience and successfully completed one or more of the following classes:
- Introductory Coaching Package
- Beginning Acting Technique
- Advanced on Camera Class
AUDITING: Class is about working on your craft, exploring who you are, growing, trying new things, failing and getting right back up, and learning to take big risks. An “audience” impedes that process because no actor wants to fail or look bad in front strangers while learning something new. We instead offer Free One night Acting Classes several times a year. For more information: Go to FREE Acting Class – Next Free Acting Technique Class is June 29th
For more information on Penny’s Approach visit her Articles on the craft of Acting
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & USE ZOOM FOR CLASSES & COACHING
Check out the composite videos of a scene from SAVING PRIVATE RYAN from our Master Class
View Testimonial Videos on Penny Templeton’s Acting Studio
Contact us about joining a Master Class
- ACTING BARRE [ACTING BARRE VIDEO]
- COLD SCENE: You are given a 1 page scene for an “on-camera audition” actors have 20 minutes to prepare and be off book.
- SCENE STUDY/PERFORMANCE
- $50.00 Deposit : To be put on a roster or to keep your place on a class roster you must declare your intent to join or continue the next month by putting down a Non-refundable deposit One (1) week prior to the first class of the month.
- Balance is due on or before the first class.
- No refunds once the class has started
- Make up Classes will only be granted for illness or professional paying acting work. Missing class for family or personal reasons or your option. [REAL emergencies will be considered on a case by case basis]
- No pro-rating of class unless we are informed prior to the 1st class of any upcoming professional conflicts.
- $15 fee for splitting payments
- All payments must be completed before beginning the 3rd class of the month