- May 9 – June 6
- July 11 – August 15
- September 5 – October 10
- October 24 – November 28
Find out if this is the right class for you.
FREE SAMPLE CLASSES Tuesday March 22nd
The difference between booking small co-star roles and major supporting and leading roles in film and television boils down to how deep your acting goes within the frame, for every shot from every angle from the master shot to two-shots to close-ups and reaction shots. It is not just acting with a camera pointed at you.
Your eyes and thoughts must fill the frame with every piece of information the audience needs to receive for the scene to work and to fulfill the need of every shot for the editor. Knowing how to have the exact eye line necessary for each shot and creating the intimacy of the conversation are key to booking anything more than one or two lines.
AUDITING: Class is about working on your craft, exploring who you are, growing, trying new things, failing and getting right back up, and learning to take big risks. An “audience” impedes that process because no actor wants to fail or look bad in front strangers while learning something new. We instead offer 2 hour Free Sample Classes.
- For more information on Penny’s Approach visit her Articles on the craft of Acting
- Be sure to check out the Master Classes filmed versions of a scene from Saving Private Ryan [Wednesday] [Thursday]
- View testimonial videos on Penny Templeton’s Acting Studio
- Contact us about joining a Master Class
- Class must paid in full prior to first class, unless split payment arrangements have be previously made
- $15 accounting fee added for Payment Plans
- No Refunds after the first class (See Makeup Policy Below)
- $100 Non Refundable Deposit required to enroll in Class
- Balance due before the first class*
- Class must be paid in full before the 5th class.
- There is a $15 Fee Making the total cost of Class $410
- $100 Deposit when reserving spot in class
- 155 Week 2 of Class
- 155 Week 4 of Class
- OR: If no Deposit was made:
- $205 1st Class
- $200 4th Class
If none of these works for you, email Hank. We will do our best to make it work for you.
MAKEUP CLASSES for the Advanced On-Camera Acting Class
- No Refunds for Missed Classes
- Classes missed for professional Paying Acting work or Illness may be made up in a future Camera Class.
- Because each class (week) has a specific purpose, the actor must contact us 2 weeks prior to the matching class in the next Camera Class
- Actors booking long term work will have their class “frozen” and may return to the next camera class that fits their schedule
- Every effort will be made to provide the actor with a scene and scene partner for that make up class.