In-Person or Online, is one of the biggest questions facing today’s actor when looking for acting classes
- If you are planning to work in TV or Film or do a lot of Self-Tape Auditions Online classes could be the answer
- Find out why Online Acting Classes are the best place for ac tors to study in the 21st Century
- Movie Screen, TV Screen and Computer Screens are all formatted in a 16×9 [wide screen aspect ratio]
Know how to block you head, body, eyes and props inside that frame is crucial to a successful career in film and Television. The two biggest things that set the very good and great actors apart on their master of Acting Technique and Camera Technique. Mastery of Camera technique allows actors to maximize the effects everything they are trying to accomplish in a scene. Knowing how to use the rule of thirds, Eyelines, Stillness, Using the Planes of the Face, the Proper Energy and more are all learned by consistently working inside the 16×9 frames. When studying acting online, all the work of every actor done inside the frame. Actors learn to improve their camera technique from the teacher and the lessons are reinforced by seeing their mistakes and the mistakes of others when their work is played back.
Also, our experience has been that actors learn the craft better, and more quickly in Online Classes because we can better see what the actor is doing because everything is shot in a waist shot, to a close-up with no outside distractions.
JOIN us for our FREE SAMPLE ACTING CLASSES
Wednesday March 22nd
Actors must submit a Picture & Resume to: Hank@pennytempletonstudio.com
Find out how our ACTING LIONS have booked
- over 150 Series Regular roles
- over 100 leading roles in Feature Films
- over 50 Broadway Shows.
- and won 14 EMMY AWARDS
Leave a Reply