with Penny Templeton
For the Professional Actor – By Invitation only
Due To the COVID-19 VIRUS All Master Classes are LIVE Online via ZOOM
ZOOM OnLine Live Acting Master Classes are for the performer whose training is at the highest level.
Former Acting Lions have booked over 125 Series Regular Roles and won 10 Emmys, appeared in over 50 Broadway Shows
ZOOM Master Class Schedule
Ongoing Weekly Class (By Invitation Only*)
$295 / Month (based on a 4 class month)
[3 month minimum commitment]
Two classes to choose from
- Wednesdays 6-10pm
- Thursday 6-10pm
Or Pay with ZELLE
[send money to: email@example.com]
“I have yet to find another class that incorporates exercises, cold audition scenes, scene study, on camera scenes, sensory work, writing, monologues, breathing and more. Penny teaches you how to get the job and what to do once you’ve got it.” —Tricia Helfer – Actress – Lucifer, The Firm, 17th Precinct, Battlestar Galactica, Dark Blue
To enroll in a OnLine Live Acting Master Class, Applicants must have previous training and professional experience and successfully completed one or more of the following classes:
- Introductory Coaching Package
- Beginning Acting Technique
- Intermediate Scene Study
- Advanced on Camera Class
AUDITING: Class is about working on your craft, exploring who you are, growing, trying new things, failing and getting right back up, and learning to take big risks. An “audience” impedes that process because no actor wants to fail or look bad in front strangers while learning something new. We instead offer 3 hour Free Sample Classes 5 times a year. For more information: Go to FREE Sample Class
For more information on Penny’s Approach visit her Articles on the craft of Acting
Be sure to check out the Master Classes filmed versions of a scene from
Saving Private Ryan
- ACTING BARRE [ACTING BARRE VIDEO]
- COLD SCENE: You are given a 1 page scene for an “on-camera audition” actors have 20 minutes to prepare and be off book.
- SCENE STUDY/PERFORMANCE
- $50.00 Deposit : To be put on a roster or to keep your place on a class roster you must declare your intent to join or continue the next month by putting down a Non-refundable deposit One (1) week prior to the first class of the month.
- Balance is due on or before the first class.
- No refunds once the class has started
- Make up Classes will only be granted for illness or professional paying acting work. Missing class for family or personal reasons or your option. [REAL emergencies will be considered on a case by case basis]
- No pro-rating of class unless we are informed prior to the 1st class of any upcoming professional conflicts.
- $15 fee for splitting payments
- All payments must be completed before beginning the 3rd class of the month